Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Manipulated Polaroid


My first foray into the world of manipulated Polaroids (a few years ago) resulted in this image, "Spider Tea."  I loved it so much, I scanned it and had it printed as a 24"x24" canvas.  The process of manipulating the soft emulsion of Polaroid film as it develops, and before it hardens, was fascinating.  I discovered the joy of creating an image that looked almost like a painting, but began as a photograph...magic!

This image can be purchased as a giclee on canvas, and also in my set of "Tea Time" note cards.  

I spent part of this afternoon adding links to other art and photography sites and blogs.  Please let me know if you would like me to list your URL here, as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the link. Very much appreciated. Loving your work.

    ReplyDelete